Welcome to my blog :)


Its like they say Sometimes Love...

Well I say:

Sometimes I Love You...
Sometimes I Love You Not!!!

I love to exist around my own fashion, designs and always outside the box, anything that is art; co-existing with changing someone's look but for it to be there own as well. Being able to rock just about anything, being able to be yourself & having the look you want, also being pretty and happy in your own skin :)


Friday, November 18, 2011

DIY: fashion Bangle by SLC

DIY: fashion Bangle by SLC.... excited and happy :) This project came to me out of the idea of sharing with everyone a way to DIY and  how to recycle, or just use left over materials (fabric, ribbon, and more) also cause its a quick and easy project. This is a really fun project to do for the Summer, Winter, or the Holidays <3 I also think its a great gift idea for anyone. Spending time together; Why? not its great for mother/daughter bonding time.and just something to do with your girls night in (over cocktails, wine) how fun is that!
I really enjoyed making this project, excited about sharing it with all of you <3 Enjoy.. and always keep being creative and original!
slc by erika


the link: http://youtu.be/FxpnB4o9vfU

No comments:

Post a Comment